CO-ENZYME Q10 150mg by John O'Neill
- 60 x 150mg Capsules
- Improves the heart and circulation in those with congestive
heart failure, a weakened heart muscle (cardiomyopathy), high blood
pressure, heart rhythm disorders, chest pain (angina).
- Treats gum disease and maintains health gums and teeth.
- Protects the nerves and may help slow Alzheimer's or
- May help prevent cancer and heart disease, and play a role in
slowing down age-related degenerative changes.
- May improve the course of AIDS or cancer.
- May Assist in the mitochondrial recovery from Chemotherapy and
- Improves energy production.
- Promotes synthesis of ATP
John O'Neils CQ10- Helps convert food into energy at a very
basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant. CoQ10 (Coenzyme
Q10) is one in a series of ubiquinones, naturally occurring
compounds produced in nearly every cell of the body, and was
discovered as recently as 1957. Doctors commonly prescribe CoQ10
(coenzyme Q10) to treat heart disease in Japan, Sweden, Italy,
Canada, and other countries.