100% Organic Chlorella by Synergy Natural
What is chlorella?
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of Nature's green superfoods. It is an antioxidant that plays a role in cleanings and detoxifying the body, supports the immune system and helps maintain general well-being. It is highly bioavailable and ideal for use as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Facts about chlorella:
- Excellent source of bio-available iron. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Source of readily bio-available chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant)
- As an alkaline food, chlorella can help counter the over-acidity of many processed foods, thereby aiding digestive health and general metabolic function
- Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history
- A natural source of wholefood
- Popular with the logest living race on Earth, the Japanese
- 100% pure, certified organic Chlorella. Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestability and absorption. No filler or additives. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health, and age.
Start up: 1 gram per day for the first week or two. Caution: chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
Maintenence: 3 grams (1tsp) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams three times daily or 9 grams total per day
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid to assist the removal of toxins. You can take chlorella with every meal or once a day. It's perfect as a broad spectrum superfoods blend when mixed with Synergy Spirulina.