Resveratrol Advantage by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Polygonum cuspidatum, which provides a rich, reliable source of the antioxidant and free radical scavenger, resveratrol.
250mg of resveratrol
Healthy connective tissue
Maintains collagen & elastin
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
- Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the 'French Paradox'. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
- One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
- Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
- Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
*Based on an average content of a 150mL glass of red wine sourced globally.
Each capsule contains:
herbal extract equiv. to dry
Fallopia japonica (Japanese Giant Knotweed) root 30g
equiv. resveratrol 250mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Lysine hydrochloride 50mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.