Organic Iron Plus by Blooms
- Iron and vitamin B group supplement
- Helps maintain normal blood.
- Assists in the maintenance of blood flow in the hands, feet and legs.
- Aids digestion and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Assists visual fatigue and eye-strain.
- Provides relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Provides a daily dose of 400-500mcg of folic acid or folate which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal chord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- May assist in the management of heavy periods.
For the treatment of cracks in the corners of the mouth (angular stomatitis).
- Supports energy metabolism, physical and mental performance.
Each Blooms Organic Iron Plus10ml contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa flower 50mg,
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) 20mg,
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 50mg,
- Rumex crispus root (Yellow dock) 50mg And Iron (as ferrous gluconate) 10mg,
- Folic acid (Folate) 200mcg,
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 1mg,
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1mg,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 1mg,
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1mcg,
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25mg,
- Malphigia punicftolia fruit (Acerola) 100mg
Also contains the non-active ingredients:
Apple, pear, blackcurrant, carrot and beetroot juice concentrates, maltodextrin, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica, purified water, sorbitol, glycerol.
Click here to see more Blooms products