Super Calcium Plus with Boron by Herbs of Gold
- Strengthens bones
- May assist Osteoporosis
- Plus vitamin D & Boron
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals. Exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium may help teenage and young adult women reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important for everyone - women, men and children of all ages.
- Calcium is important for strengthening bone and tissue in order to maximise bone density. A diet low in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life, which is a particular concern to women, whose requirements increase after menopause.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains:
- Calcium - a vital mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium - enhances calcium absorption and deposition
- Boron - a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Zinc - an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc. Hence, whenever calcium consumption is increased, zinc should be included.
- Vitamin D3 - assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
Adults- Take 1 tablet, three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (as citrate) 237.3mg
Calcium (from hydroxyapatite) 39mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3MG
Magnesium (as oxide) 125mg
Boron (as Borax) 1mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1.5mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 300mcg
Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg equiv. vit. D3 100IU
Phytomenadione (vit. K1) 2.5mcg
and herbal extract equiv. to dry
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb 50mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.