Plant Protein Banana Bread Mix by Protein Bread Co
If you’re a banana bread lover, chances are you’ve cut back recently because you know typical banana bread is high in calories, fat, sugar, and carbs. Not exactly a winning combination for a lean body!
With Plant Protein Banana Bread by The Protein Co however, you can have your bread and weight loss too.
This banana bread mix recipe removes the sugar and carbs and instead, replaces them with a plant-based source of protein to keep your body well nourished well into the day. With only a fraction of the carbohydrates normal banana bread contains, you’ll feel good about serving this up for breakfast or a quick snack during the day.
When you eat Plant Protein Banana Bread by The Protein Co, you’ll get:
- Plant based protein per serving, making this an ideal choice for those who are vegetarian eaters and who may be struggling to get their protein needs met
- Only nine grams of carbs per serving, making it an easy choice to have on a regular low carb or moderate carb diet plan
- A good dose of potassium thanks to the addition of wholesome bananas
- Added dietary fibre to keep your blood glucose level in check while also helping to keep your cholesterol levels down
- No artificial flavours or ingredients: you get pure, wholesome goodness with this recipe
- Completely gluten free so anyone on a gluten free diet can eat this without worry
- Added MCT fats if you make this with coconut oil. This will help to supply fast acting energy without the crash while also helping to raise your resting metabolic rate
- A fast and easy snack to prepare. While the bake and chill time is a bit longer on these at 70 minutes and then two hours, they take just five minutes to prepare so you can whip a loaf up in the morning and enjoy it as your mid-afternoon snack
In every slice of Plant Protein Banana Bread, you’ll take in:
- 235 calories, which is a very reasonable amount for just about any diet plan
- 13.4 grams of total dietary fat, of which some will be MCT’s if prepared using coconut oil
- Only 9.8 grams of net carbs with 6.6 grams of total dietary fibre. This makes these great for controlling hunger.
- 15 grams of muscle building protein per serving.