Plant Protein Pancakes by Protein Bread Co
Delicious fluffy pancakes – who doesn’t love them? If you’re craving a sweet breakfast and would do anything to have pancakes added to your diet, now you can. With Plant Protein Pancakes, you can make vegetarian friendly pancakes in minutes.
These are great when served for breakfast but can also be served any day of the week as a quick snack as well.
When you use Plant Protein Pancakes by The Protein Bread co, you’ll experience:
- Lasting hunger control – with all the dietary fibre found in these, hunger will be a thing of the past.
- Rich protein intake. If you’re struggling to get enough protein in your diet plan, as most vegetarians are, you’ll find it much easier when you include this in your normal diet plan
- Stable blood glucose levels for hours after eating these pancakes. With the low carb content they contain, you’ll experience no spike or crash when using this product
- All natural, wholesome ingredients you can feel great about putting into your body. There are no processed ingredients here – just health-friendly ingredients you can pronounce.
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Both can be problematic for your health so are completely removed from this product
- A great choice for ketogenic diets. If you suffer from finding interesting things to eat on your keto diet plan, you no longer have to find breakfast a challenge. Use your own mix-ins – nut butters, almonds, walnuts, or dried coconut to liven up these pancakes and make them your own.
- Great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help lower inflammation and boost brain health
Plant Protein Pancakes by the Protein Bread Co are made from a mix of natural ground nuts, seeds, and flax – all very good for heart health and reduced cholesterol. Because this product also contains chia seeds, you’ll also get a good dose of those essential omega-3 fatty acids that most people fall short in.
In every 3-pancake serving of Plant Protein Pancakes by the Protein Bread co, you’ll take in:
- 159 calories, making this an ideal level for any diet plan
- 21 grams of protein total, which helps you repair and rebuild muscle tissue
- 5.4 grams of dietary fat with just 0.7 grams coming from saturated sources
- Only 1.2 grams of sugar but 8.5 grams of dietary fibre so you can be sure that hunger is well controlled after eating a few of these.
If you want to satisfy your craving for pancakes, Plant Protein Pancakes is the way to do.
Ingredients - Lupin, rice protein, almond meal, golden flaxmeal, baking powder, chia seeds, natural flavours and spices (vanilla bean powder, plant extract, cinnamon), coconut flour, salt.
CONTAINS LUPIN AND ALMOND
May contain pieces of other nuts, milk and sesame.
Made with love in Australia from over 90% Australian Ingredients