Herbal Cough & Chest Syrup by Kiwiherb
A great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract and relieve coughs - Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane - and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs and support respiratory health
- Great tasting syrup
- Suitable for the whole family
- Certified organic
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours are used in this product.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mullein (organic) 150mg / 5ml,
- Elecampane (organic) 150mg /5ml,
- White Horehound (organic) 137.5mg /5ml,
- Marshmallow (organic) 55mg /5ml.
- In a base of organic Manuka honey, apple juice concentrate, apple cider vinegar with natural orange & lemon flavour.
Contains ethanol. Contains sugars as honey. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 5 -10ml up to 5 times daily;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 5ml up to 5 times daily.
May be taken undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. Not for children under 2 years old without medical advice. Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.