Muscle Resuscitation by Herbs of Gold
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system. Magnesium is important for the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the healthy rhythm of the heart. Muscle Resuscitation may also assist in the symptomatic relief of fibromyalgia.
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Muscle Resuscitation contains a 320mg dose of elemental magnesium per 6g serve, in the forms of magnesium citrate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Magnesium is important for cellular metabolism and aids in the relief of magnesium related deficiency symptoms, including muscular aches, spasms and cramps. Magnesium may also assist in the relief of cramps associated with PMS and dysmenorrhoea.
Magnesium may be used to reduce the frequency of migraines and when combined with manganese, may also assist bone health. Together, magnesium, chromium, zinc and manganese may be used to assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose metabolism, whereas when used in combination with B complex vitamins, magnesium may help to relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Magnesium, in combination with the essential amino acid taurine, aids in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. Taurine is an important nutrient for growth and development of the brain and eye.
Adults - Mix 6g (approx. 1.5 level teaspoons) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Stir or shake to make a delicious high magnesium beverage. Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training. Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring. This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Each 6g serve contains:
Magnesium (as citrate) 120mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 200mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg
Potassium (as citrate) 60mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200mg
Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 25mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg
Calcium pantothenate 60mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 54mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.15mg
Folic acid 150mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) 5mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg
Chromium (as chromic chloride) 50mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 100mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Natural tropical fruit flavour and sweetened with Stevia.