ROOGENIC RELAXATION TEA BAGS
18 Biodegradable tea bags
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
- Designed with 5 Native Australian Plants and other ingredients.
- The Native ingredients have traditionally been used to promote deep & consistent sleep, relax the mind or promote overall wellbeing.
- Other ingredients have been recognised for their relaxation properties.
- Has a relaxing and light flavour with herbal notes.
The Australian native plants in this blend have traditionally been used to:
- Promote a deep and consistent sleep
- Relax the mind
- Increase the intake of vitamins and minerals in the body
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Traditionally used to focus and calm the mind.
Aniseed Myrtle contains a unique compound called anethole, which is known the help flush toxins from the body, strengthens capillaries and fights fatigue to boost energy naturally.
Traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific research is lauding its painkilling properties.
Eucalyptus Olida (strawberry gum leaf) may ease digestion as it has been shown to help balance microflora of the gut with its high antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Antioxidants fight free radicals to protect skin from breaking down and ageing.
As a well-known mild sedative, chamomile can help to promote a sense of relaxation and sleep.
The scent and essential oils in lavender can help to reduce anxiety and emotional stress to assist the body and mind in winding down.
Ability to calm and soothe your nervous system and help relieve occasional sleeplessness. The native people of the Americas used this plant for its ability to promote rest and relaxation. Passionflower herb is used in alternative medicine for anxiety, insomnia, nervous disorders and seizures.
Dandelion greens are high in fibre, which helps your body shed waste. These greens also contain vitamins C and B6, thiamine, riboflavin, calcium, iron (crucial for generating red blood cells), potassium (to help regulate heart rate and blood pressure), and manganese.