Slippery Elm 400mg by Herbs of Gold
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage which has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times daily, before food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) stem bark powder 400mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut products or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.