Chamomile Oil Roman 5ml by Pacific Scents
Roman Chamomile essential oil is very sweet and suitable for babies and pregnant women. Its calming and relaxing properties make it a natural solution against stress, anxiety or sleep disorders, it dissipates anxiety and tension and promotes release. In cosmetics, its use soothes sensitive skin
The Roman chamomile is a highly scented, 10 to 30 cm tall herbaceous plant native to Western Europe and North Africa. The leaves are whitish-green in colour. In addition, flowering takes place from July to September
There are several essential oils of chamomile:
- Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) Chamomilla Recutita: anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Blue chamomile (tansy) Tanacetum annuum, close to matricaria chamomilla: anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. It has a complementary analgesic action.
- Wild chamomilla (Ormenis multicaulis) with anti-infective properties
- Esters : isobutyl angelate (30 to 38%), isoamyl angelate (10 to 22%), methylallyl angelate (6 to 12%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Stops itchiness and is soothing: its calms all skin inflammations
- Analgesic and pre-anaesthetic, it calms and sedates the pain
- Powerful antispasmodic (muscular and nervous)
- It is sedative and a powerful calming of the central nervous system
USAGE OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Itchy skin conditions and/or allergies
-Problem skin: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, sensitive and easily inflamed skin
|-Nervous shock, stress
-Anxiety and insomnia
|-Digestive troubles: slow digestion, flatulence, bloating, nausea
-Colic spasms, neuritis, neuralgia, toothache, teething
The dermal route is useful for skin or nervous disorders
- Asthma attack of a nervous origin, emotional chock: pour 1 drop on the solar plexus and then repeat every 15 minutes
- Brighten the complexion, age spots: add 1 drop in your day cream dose, every second day
- Nervous breakdown: add 2 drops roman chamomile EO (or neroli) in 10 drops almond oil. Then massage the shoulders, the back and the solar plexus
- Difficulty sleeping, insomnia: dilute 10 drops of EO in half a teaspoon of VO. Then apply to the chest and soles of the feet.
To calm a skin irritation or eczema: do not overdose! 1% of the total volume of the product is more than enough. Add 3 drops EO to 1 large tablespoon of shea butter to get a balm to massage the damaged area. If you dose a little too much, however, the opposite effect can happen: the preparation with chamomile then becomes a source of itching.
The atmospheric route is the best for nervous stress
We usually don’t use this oil in diffusion because it is expensive and its perfume would become stubborn
The oral route: ?with medical advice?
It is recommended for digestive disorders and intestinal parasitosis. Dilute 1 pure drop in honey or oil and pour under the tongue 3 times a day. You can also place 1 drop on a neutral tablet.
But the rectal route (suppository) is also recommended for digestive parasitosis, especially in children.
The unexpected use:
For blond hair: By adding 2 drops of noble chamomile essential oil to a dose of neutral shampoo, you get a shampoo that revives the blonde’s radiance.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 7 and epileptic people (risk on high dosage).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- If the dose is too high, the Chamomile (Roman) essential oil can cause drowsiness and dizziness
- Roman chamomile oil can cause dermatitis. It should not be used during the first four months of pregnancy.
- Blend 10/15% with other oils for diffusion
- Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml
||EO = Essential Oil
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)