Sandalwood Oil 5ml by Pacific Scents
Sandalwood contains a high level of the chemical that naturally stimulates the pineal gland in the brain, thus creating deep nervous system relaxation. When applied topically to the skin, Sandalwood oil helps to retain moisture and restore skin
The sandalwood tree has a short and straight trunk with a very hard bark and is covered in lichen. The tree flowers around October and November.
In its wild state, it can grow for up to 30 to 40 years and can reach a very large size.
It is a hemi parasite, which means that its roots attach themselves to those of other
plants and it feeds off their sap
- Sesquiterpenol: alpha-santalol (39 to 50%), beta-santalol (15 to 21%)
ANALYSIS OF THE ACTUAL LOT
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
- Revitalizing System (glandular)
USAGE OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Circulatory troubles : relieving congestion and regenerating venous,
-Infection urinary, cystitides,
-Prostatitis : diuretic. disinfectant
|-Wrinkles, regenerator of the skin, tired and ignited skin, blotches,
-Cutaneous itchings, certain eczemas, Psoriasis,
-Anti-inflammatory drug, calming,
-Men's skin care: balms, after-shave lotions, creams
-Exceptional skincare, very soft
Beauty mask for dry skin: add 2 to 3 drops of Sandalwood EO, 1 drop of lavender and Roman chamomile in 2 tablespoons of jojoba. After that, apply on the face 1 time a week
Aftershave: mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood floral water + 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel and then apply
Skin benefits: Sandalwood is high in antioxidants. That’s why, it can help reduce damage caused by free radicals, which promote ageing. Try adding 5 drops of sandalwood oil to an unscented lotion and then applying it directly to the face for anti-ageing benefits
- Respiratory illness: Add a few drops EO to a tissue or washcloth and then inhale to help reduce the severity and duration of a cough
- Cystitis and all urinary tract infections: pour 2 drops of EO on the lower tummy 3 to 4 times a day, and then massage. Repeat for 5 days
Burners and vaporizers:
In vapor therapy, sandalwood oil can be used for its aphrodisiac effect. It also helps to clear bronchitis, coughs, chest infections, asthma, insomnia, irritability, nervous tension, stress, tension. Likewise, use it for relaxing and as an insect repellant.
Spray liberally around cooking areas, bedrooms and other areas of your environment. Sandalwood is beneficial for mental clarity. It also helps to create a feeling of relaxation and peace with sweet, light fresh notes. Try inhaling a few drops of sandalwood essential oil to help set the mood for a quiet time, prayer time or journaling time to increase your ability to focus.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Diffusion; for a short period
- Not recommended for people with kidney failure, hormonal pathology, haemophilia or anticoagulant treatment
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
It is an essential oil that improves with age, so it can be kept for a long time of the distillation has been carried out well
|1 drop = 0.03 ml
||EO = Essential Oil
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)