Hayfever and Sinus Ease by Herbs of Gold
30 & 60 Tablets
- Relieves congestion
- Horseradish, Garlic & C
- With Perilla, Quercetin & Histidine
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease provides therapeutic strength herbs combined with nutrients to form a comprehensive formula. Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains equivalent to 2g of Horseradish with Perilla, Garlic and the nutrients vitamin C, Quercetin, Citrus bioflavonoids and Histidine.
- Perilla has been traditionally used to support a healthy respiratory tract and for the relief of colds, nasal congestion and hayfever.
- Horseradish and Garlic were traditionally used to aid clearance of congestion and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract and nasal passages. Garlic has also been traditionally to support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C may help reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms. Citrus bioflavonoids help to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Quercetin may assist in reducing inflammation and maintaining the health of nasal mucosa. Histidine is an amino acid and the precursor of histamine and may assist with allergies.
Adults Only-Take 1 tablet, up to three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to
Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) dry root 2g
Perilla frutescens (Perilla) dry leaf 1.7g
Allium sativum (Garlic) fresh bulb 1g
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.