Blackstrap Molasses by Red Seal
A natural source of essential minerals, vitamins, and trace elements.
Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing.
1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron.
Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes.
- It can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Some people find that molasses has a mild laxative effect.
- Preservative free.
- No sulphur added.
- Servings per bottle: 35
- Serving size: 2 teaspoons (10ml).
- Take 1 – 2 teaspoons daily or as required
- Store below 25°C.
- Recommended daily intake is based on average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your energy needs.
- Fat – total
- Fat – saturated