Baking Soda Toothpaste by Red Seal
- Baking Soda breaks down into tiny particles that penetrate crevices in teeth enamel.
- Removes stains and food particles while neutralising plaque acids.
- Powerful, minty flavour for fabulous mouth freshness.
- Contains calcium carbonate, a mild abrasive for cleaner, whiter teeth.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Baking soda freshness.
- Gentle but strong stain-removal qualities.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Powerful minty fresh taste.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.