Ultra C by Thompson's
- Formulated to be gentle on the stomach and more readily absorbed by the body
- pH-balanced vitamin C complex
- Non-acid sustained release formula ? benefits are absorbed throughout the day
- Immune boosting formula also containing bioflavonoids, rosehips and zinc
Indications for use:
- Relief from the common cold and flu.
- May help combat colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
- Aids the body in tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Immune boosting effect.
Stimulates tissue repair and wound healing.
Directions for use:
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Suitable for individuals with lowered resistance to colds and infections; those recovering from surgery; as a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 983mg
Equivalent calcium 92mg
Equivalent ascorbic acid 812mg
Magnesium ascorbate 145mg
Equivalent ascorbic acid 130mg
Equivalent magnesium 9mg
Potassium ascorbate 82mg
Equivalent ascorbic acid 58mg
Equivalent potassium 13mg
Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1g
Citrus bioflavonoids 60mg
Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit powder 20mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 2.75mg
Equivalent zinc 1mg