Green Tea by Fusion Health
Size: 30 Tablets, 60 Tablets and 90 Tablets
An ancient Chinese medicine to:
- Assist with healthy weight management*
- Help to maintain healthy body weight
- Enhance the body's antioxidant defences
- Increase energy and promote detoxification
- Maintain normal health of the skin and liver
- Green Tea has been in use as a beverage and a medicine for over 2,000 years. Only recently have researchers identified a group of compounds in Green Tea, called catechins (esp. EGCG) that empower the herb with profound health benefits.
These benefits include assisting in the management of weight loss*, neutralising potentially damaging free radicals, enhancing the body's antioxidant defences, promoting a healthy immune system, increasing energy, regulating cellular function, and providing photoprotective effects.
Research demonstrates that the daily consumption of 690 mg of Green Tea catechins** (equiv. to 2 Fusion Health Green Tea tablets) for 12 weeks significantly reduced body weight, BMI, waist circumference, body fat mass, and subcutaneous fat area.
Green Tea also assists in detoxification to help maintain normal health of the skin, liver and digestive tract, and promote healthy ageing.
Each Fusion Health Green Tea tablet is equivalent to more than 3 cups of quality Green Tea, with much less caffeine** (5mg) than one cup of Green Tea (30-100mg) or one cup of coffee (60-200mg).
Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
Weight management: Take 2 tablet daily, after meals
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Green Tea 13.8g (13,800mg)
equivalent to catechins 345mg
including EGCG (epigallo-catechin-3-O-gallate) 184mg