Ultra B12 1000mcg by Thompson's
100 sublingual tablets
- Formulated to assist in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and normal red blood cells
- Provides a dose of vitamin B12 capable of normalising vitamin B12 deficiency
- Of particular benefit to vegetarians and the elderly
- Easy to take, place under tongue until dissolved
Indications for use:
- A blood tonic, required for healthy red blood cells.
- Supports healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Important for energy production in the body.
- May relieve tiredness and fatigue relating to low levels of vitamin B12.
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vital role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Important for protein synthesis in the body.
- Involved in the synthesis of molecules involved in energy production.
- Essential for the transport and storage of folic acid in cells and conversion into its active form.
Directions for use:
Take one tablet daily, place under tongue until dissolved or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A vitamin B complex should accompany prolonged use of individual B vitamins.
Suitable for those who may be at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including individuals following a vegetarian diet and elderly individuals; individuals suffering from fatigue and tiredness due to low vitamin B12 levels; as a daily supplement to minimise risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Cautions and interactions:
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1mg