Grape Seed Gold by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold provides Grape seed from France and nutritional antioxidants that act synergistically to reinforce the body's antioxidant network and protect the body from oxidative stress.
- French sourced Grape seed
- Potent antioxidant formula
- Healthy veins & blood vessels
Adults only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Grape Seed Gold contains a spectrum of nutritional antioxidants and free radical scavengers to protect the body from oxidative stress.
- Grape Seed Gold contains a broad combination of herbal and nutritional antioxidants that work synergistically to produce a more potent antioxidant effect than the sum total of individual antioxidants, helping to strengthen the antioxidant network.
- Grape Seed Gold contains a high quality, non-GMO Grape seed from France.
- Grape seed contains potent antioxidant compounds known as procyanidins or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs).
- Grape seed supports healthy veins, blood vessels and microcirculation, including to peripheral areas, helping to relieve swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs.
- Grape seed helps maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Grape seed may help reduce oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Grape seed may assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Grape seed helps to protect and maintain eye health and helps eyes adapt to variations in light intensity.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger which supports liver detoxification.
- Betacarotene, vitamins C and E, selenium and zinc are antioxidants and free radical scavengers that support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc help maintain connective tissue and vitamin C is essential for collagen production to support healthy skin.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.