Children's Cold Care by Herbs of Gold
Children's Immune Health:
- Herbs of Gold Children`s Cold Care is a great tasting blackcurrant oral liquid formulated to relieve and reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Relieving the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reducing the severity and duration of cold and flu.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infection
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf helps maintain healthy immune system function and provides relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf has traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing, mild body aches and pains.
Ingredients each 5mL contains:
- Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh
- Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit - 2g
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf - 500mg
- herbal extract equiv. to dry
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root - 250mg
- Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
- Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
- Children 2-4 years - Take 5mL, twice daily.
- Children 5-8 years - Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
- Children 9-12 years - Take 10mL, twice daily.
- Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.