Magnesium Stress Ease by Nutra-Life contains a range of therapeutic herbs to promote adrenal gland health and regulate the stress response. In addition, each vege capsule contains chelated magnesium and specific B vitamins to support relaxation and boost natural energy levels.
- Promotes a Healthy Stress Response
- Supports Adrenal Gland Health
- Boost Natural Energy Levels
- Relax Muscles
Withania has become one of the most well-known herbal medicines in Australia because of one simple fact: it works. Scientific research has demonstrated that Withania promotes reduced heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol levels (stress hormone) when supplemented by chronically-stressed humans 1.
Withania is known as an adaptogen, meaning it assists in the adaptation of the body to physical, mental and emotional stress. This herb may also assist with the health of the adrenal and thyroid glands 2. Withania somnifera is also commonly known as Ashwagandha, Winter Cherry and Indian Ginseng.
Magnesium Stress Ease contains other adaptogenic herbs, including Holy Basil (Tulsi) and Rehmannia 3. Holy Basil is believed to be one of the most powerful herbal medicines, with it origins in India, and may also assist with cardiovascular health.
This product contains B Vitamins, which are often prescribed for low energy levels with reduced stress tolerance. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) are believed to assist with the health of the adrenal glands.
Magnesium not only supports the adrenal glands, but also reduces anxiety in anxiety-prone people and assists with sleep quality 4,5. This mineral reduces muscular tension, and may therefore help to lower incidences of muscular cramps and spasms. Magnesium generally supports muscular and mental relaxation and calm.
Magnesium Stress Ease delivers a range of therapeutically active vitamins, herbs and magnesium to assist witht the management of some of todays all too common ailments.
1. Auddy B et al. A standardized Withania somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association. 2008 Vol 11;1
2. Sharma A.K. et al. Efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha root extract in subclinical hypothyroid patients: a double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2018 Vol 24;3 p.243-248
3. Jamshidi N and Cohen MM. The clinical efficacy and safety of Tulsi in Humans: a systematic review of the literature. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine. 2017
4. Boyle NB et al. The effects of magnesium supplementation on subjective anxiety and stress - a systematic review. Nutrients. 2017 Vol 9;5
5. Abbasi B et al. The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2012 Vol 17;12 p.1161-1169
How to Use Magnesium Stress Ease
Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner