Clove Organic Oil 10ml by Pacific Scents
Used for its antalgic virtues, it is perfect to relieve all dental pains: aphthae, cavities or other. It is an antibacterial, potent anti-infectious and pesticide, it is used to control scab or to control some insects. The Clove essential oil is an excellent general stimulant.
The Clove tree is a light-grey tree with an exceptionally high height of 20 metres. It comes from Indonesia. In Malaysia, they chew clove leaves to get rid of bad breath.
The flowers are pale pink with shiny green leaves. Before opening, the closed buds of the clove flowers, called “nails”, are harvested: they are firstly dried in the sun and then, they will turn pink-brown. After that, they are used as a spice or to obtain essential oil
Yield: 13kg EO = 100 kgs buds
PROPERTIES OF CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-infectious, strong antibacterial with a large spectrum, antiviral
- Antifungal, anti parasitic
- Stomachic, carminative ++
- Immunity stimulant ++
- Dental anaesthetic, antiseptic +
- General stimulant: neuro-tonic, uterine tonic
USAGE OF CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL
MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
|-Toothache (ulcers, tooth decay, abscess…)
-Stomach problems such as hiccups, indigestion, travel sickness and flatulence
-Skin diseases, scabies, infected acne and mycosis
External use only
Dental infection: 1 drop EO clove in a teaspoon of VO on a cotton bud applied to the tooth 5 times a day for 3 days
Fungal nails: 1 drop clove + 9 drops tea tree in 10 drops VO, then apply 3 times a day
Cooking: gingerbread and some drinks: herbal teas or scented teas, fruit juices and hot wines. It marries particularly well with apple, pear and orange
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Internal use should be attempted only by a therapist
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- To be used only for short periods of time (1-week maximum)
- Do not use pure for diffusion, but mix with other oils (part of clove 10% maximum)
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Do not use for more than 1 week
- Not advised in hormonal cancers
- Keep away from heat and light
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml
||EO = Essential Oil
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)