Eucalyptus Globulus Oil 10ml by Pacific Scents
The eucalyptus globulus essential oil is very effective against all respiratory infections. It is also widely used against pain and headaches.
The eucalyptus globulus is a tree native to Australia, which can reach 55 m in height. It has often been planted to dry and clean up malaria wetlands, so it is found mainly in warm climate areas. Eucalyptus globulus is also called blue gum, blue eucalyptus or fever tree. Its bark can be peeled in large strips. Leaves stand in pairs and are blue-grey in colour. Flowers are cream in colour. Woody fruits have a hard cap. It is this fruit operculum that gives the name “globulus” to this variety of eucalyptus.
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (65 to 87%)
- Monoterpenes: limonene (<10%), alpha-pinene (<9%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Relieving congestion of respiratory tracts: Expectorant and drying up low respiratory tracts
- Anti infectious, bactericide and aerial antiseptic
- Antiviral, antiparasitic
USAGE OF EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS ESSENTIAL OIL
|-ENT Infectious problems: flu, colds, coughs, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis
-Urinary tract infections
-Expectorant, it facilitates the evacuation of bronchial secretions and has a good effect on coughs
Inflammations of the mucous membranes of the digestive system and the bowel
External use only
Bronchitis ENT Infectious problems loose cough (do not use for a dry cough): Mix 3 drops EO eucalyptus globulus + 3 drops ravintsara in 1 teaspoon VO and then massage along the spine, upper part of the back and sole of the feet.
Cold, excess of mucus:Pour 5 drops of eucalyptus globulus essential oil into 20 ml of sweet almond VO and then massage the mixture into the back.
Flu, Sinusitis Rhinopharyngitis: add 1 drop in 4 drops VO then massage along spine and sole of the feet
Fatigue Viral or bacterial infection: Inhalation, olfaction or diffusion 4 to 6 times a day
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in children less than 10 years
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid with: the asthmatics, epileptic people, the diabetics and the people affected by hormono-dependent cancer.
- Diffusion in small doses, rather in association with another essential oil. Drying, it can cause cough and irritation of eyes
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Favor the use of Eucalyptus radiata
You are not sure about which eucalyptus to choose, read here
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml
||EO = Essential Oil
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)