Rosemary Oil Organic 10ml by Pacific Scents
The Rosemary verbenon essential oil has many properties to help with the ENT and digestive system. It is considered to be detoxifying and is particularly recommended for liver disorders. Purifying and healing, it is very used for skins with imperfections (acne skins, psoriasis …). Restorative, it helps alleviate stretch marks.
Rosemary is a well-known herb of Provence growing wild around the Mediterranean Sea. The Romans used it to store food while the Egyptians used rosemary twigs in the tombs of the pharaohs to fortify their souls. Rosemary is also a symbol of remembrance and friendship
Yield: 4kg of oil = about 800kgs flowering top
- Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (15 to 46%),
- Ketones: verbenone (2 to 9%), camphor (<20%), camphene (4 to 11%)
- Esters: Bornyl acetate (5 to 13%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF ROSEMARY VERBENON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Regenerator of the liver and hepatic draining +++
- Cholesterol-lowering ++++: very efficient against the accumulation of bad cholesterol
- Antibacterial +++
- Antifungal +++: fights thrush by destroying yeast spores at the origin of fungus
- Anti-infectious and antiviral ++: efficient against herpes
- Anti-catarrhal and loosens mucus
- Analgesic ++: light local anaesthetic
- Stimulates and balances the nervous system ++
- Healing ++: hastens the repair of tissue
- Endocrine regulator +++
- Dermal tonic, regenerating
USAGE OF ROSEMARY VERBENON ESSENTIAL OIL
There several essential oils of “rosemary”.
It is important to be sure which one you need because they do not present exactly the same properties.
However, their precautions are identical.
Officinal Rosemary Essential oil which we find frequently is:
- Officinal rosemary ct 1-8 cineole: respiratory properties, bronchitis, sinusitis.
- ct camphor: muscular relaxant, rheumatisms and articular diseases.
- Officinal Rosemary ct verbenone: detoxing, cellulite, mucolytic and anti-tussive (fat cough).
The scent is warmer, softer and more flowery than the rosemary camphor or 1.8 cineole.
USERS OF ROSEMARY VERBENON ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
|-Sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, pulmonary congestion
-Hepatic and bile conditions, hepatic drainage
-Cardiac and circulation discomfort
|-Depressive condition and nervous fatigue
-Acne type skin, dry and wrinkled skin
Dilution: Mix 1 drop EO in 4 drops HV
- Otitis: apply 1 drop behind the painful ear – but never in the ear
- Sinusitis: apply 1 drop at sinus level
- Cleansing care for troubled skin: in a mixture up to 0.2% in your daily skin cream
- Psoriasis: use 2 pure drops locally, twice a day for three weeks
- Dandruff, hair loss: add 1 to 2 drops in your shampoo dose
- Dull skin: add 1 to 2 drops in your day cream dose
Cholesterol: after medical advice, add 1 drop in a teaspoon of olive oil and then allow to dissolve in the mouth before a meal. You can use it for 20 consecutive days and after that take a break of one week between two cures
Hepatitis: after medical advice, add 1 drop in a teaspoon of honey and allow to melt in the mouth, 3 times a day, daily. Then, take a week’s break after three weeks before repeating if needed.
Depression: Mix 1 drop EO in 4 drops of vegetable oil and then apply on the inner side of the wrists and on the thorax, morning and evening. After 3 weeks of use, take a week break.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, also children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Forbidden in hormone-dependent cancer
- No prolonged usage
- No diffusion
- Skin irritative, do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- limonene (=5 %) ;
- linalool (1 à 3 %) ;
- geraniol (=4 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml
||EO = Essential Oil
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)