Joint and Muscle Cream by Brauer
Homeopathic product traditionally used for the following indications.
For temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatism. Relief of muscular aches and pains and the pain of fibrositis. May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis. May assist in the management of low back pain.
- Gentle exercise is an important part of managing arthritis. Ask your chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist for more advice.
- Exercising in warm water is a wonderful treat for aching joints. Make some phone calls to find out about water exercise classes in your local area.
- Use hot packs to help get stiff joints moving and cold packs to relieve the pain of hot, inflamed joints.
- Try to maintain a healthy body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Keep a positive outlook and make the time to enjoy activities that help you forget about your pain.
Adults and children: Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
Active Ingredients - Topical Cream
Each gram contains:
Apis mel. 1X, 2 mcL, Arnica montana tincture equivalent to dry flowering herb 2.5 mg, Belladonna 2C, 2 mcL, Bellis perennis tincture equivalent to dry whole plant 2.5 mg, Bryonia alba tincture equivalent to dry root 200 mcg, Camphora 2C, 2 mcL, Hypericum perforatum tincture equivalent to dry whole plant 200 mcg, Kalmia latifolia tincture equivalent to dry leaf 200 mcg, Ledum palustre tincture equivalent to dry leafy twig 2.5 mg, Ranunculus bulbosus tincture equivalent to dry whole plant 200 mcg, Rhus tox. 3X, 2 mcL, Ruta graveolens tincture equivalent to dry flowering herb 200 mcg, Strontium carb. 5C, 2 mcL, Symphytum 12X, 2 mcL.