Cold & Flu Tablets by Fusion Health
Echinacea and traditional Chinese herbs to stimulate the immune system and relieve the symptoms of:
- Colds, flu & sore throats
- Fever, inflammation and pain
- Tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis & glue ear
- Bronchial cough
- Mucus congestion
Cold & Flu combines the ancient wisdom of Chinese herbal medicine with the scientifically researched immune stimulant herb Echinacea. Echinacea is one of the most powerful western herbs to help the body fight cold, sore throat and influenza. Cold & Flu has natural antibacterial, antiinflammatory, fever reducing, pain relieving, expectorant and decongestive properties. This innovative, fast acting formula helps to quickly relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, tonsillitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis & laryngitis including sore throat, fever, inflammation, pain, mucus congestion and cough.
Adult: 2 - 3 tablets twice daily
Child (6 - 12yrs): 1 - 2 tablet twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Best taken at least half hour before food
- Take Cold & Flu at first sign of cold or flu symptoms
- Treatment should continue for 2 to 3 days after symptoms clear
- It is recommended to take Astra 8 Immune Tonic after cold or flu to reduce the risk of developing post viral fatigue and restore immune reserves.
- May be taken whilst on antibiotics but ensure doses are two hours apart.
- For children under 2 years, during pregnancy take as professionally advised
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Echinacea purpurea 500mg
Lonicera japonica 425mg
Forsythia suspensa 400mg
Andrographis paniculata 375mg
Istasis tinctoria 375mg
Magnolia liliflora 275mg
Platycodon grandiflorum 275mg
Schizonepeta tenuifolia 225mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis 150mg