Olive Leaf Extract by Nature's Sunshine
- Immune health
- Cardiovascular health
- Contains oleuropein 34mg/5mL
- Contains high levels of oleuropein, the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf has traditionally been used as an antimicrobial remedy and may assist in the relief of cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infection symptoms, including the relief of fevers.
- Olive leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Olive leaf helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Olive leaf helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Olive Leaf is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
Throughout the Mediterranean region, the olive tree has traditionally been revered for its many qualities. In 1960, oleuropein, an antioxidant and the bitter principle identified in fresh green olives was found and able to be isolated from the olive leaves. Olive leaf is often recommended to help support immune function.
Aids or assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Olive leaf has been found to contain a phytochemical called oleuropein which in-vitro and in-vivo animal studies suggest has been anti-bacterial properties.
Each capsule contains:Â
Olea europaeaÂ (Olive) leaf
Standardised extract provides approximately
48mg oleuropein per capsuleÂ
Take one to three capsules with a meal daily.
Caution: Use with caution in patients on blood pressure medication.