Curcumin Advanced by Fusion
Potent anti-inflammatory formula
Relieve inflammatory symptoms such as pain, swelling and joint stiffness with Fusion Curcumin Advanced - specially formulated for arthritis and other painful joint problems.
Features and benefits
- Highly bioavailable synergistic formula, providing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Helps relieve inflammatory pain and protect tissues from the damage that inflammation may cause
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Also supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gall bladder function, and helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within the healthy range
- Combines Curcumin with standardised extracts of Boswellia and Ginger for enhanced therapeutic effects
- Bioavailability of Curcumin is enhanced by Piperine from Black Pepper (which increases curcumin bioavailability by up to 20 times) and Gingerols from Ginger
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and Blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
How it works
Regardless of where it occurs in the body, inflammation is typically characterised by symptoms of pain, swelling, heat, stiffness and reddening of the affected part. These symptoms are caused by the presence of compounds called inflammatory mediators, which may also cause damage to the injured or inflamed tissue.
Curcumin exerts powerful inhibitory actions on many inflammatory mediators and may have therapeutic benefits in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries and many other conditions associated with pain and inflammation.
However, under normal circumstances Curcumin is not readily absorbed and utilised by the body. To overcome these issues, Fusion Curcumin Advanced combines Curcumin with Piperine, which is derived from Black Pepper and enhances the bioavailability of Curcumin by up to 20 times.
Ginger further enhances the uptake of the other herbs in this formula thanks to its content of Gingerols, and provides additional pain relief and anti-inflammatory activity, as does the Ayurvedic herb Boswellia.
From the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fusion Curcumin Advanced is a warming formula that works by invigorating the Qi, enhancing Blood circulation and opening the body’s energetic channels. This promotes healing and disperses the stagnation that often characterises inflammatory conditions.
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex) - 200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome - 13g (13,000mg) standardised to curcuminoids -190mg
bioavailability up to 20 times regular curcuminoids - 3.8g (3,800mg)
Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte) - gum oleoresin - 3.75g (3,750mg) standardised to beta-boswellic acids 150mg incl. AKBBA 50mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome - 3.75g (3,750mg) standardised to gingerols - 30mg
Piper nigrum (Bioperine Black Pepper) fruit - 110mg standardised to piperine - 5mg
Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products
Directions for use
Take 1 capsule twice daily
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.