Organic Magnesium Advanced by Fusion Health
High strength, magnesium glycinate formula for optimal absorption
- Exercise-induced muscle cramps
- Night cramps and restless legs
- Premenstrual cramps and period pain
- Nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Fibromyalgia and migraines
- Assists muscle recovery after exercise
- Promotes stamina
- Reduces fatigue
How can it help?
Low magnesium in the body impairs vital energy production, and interferes with healthy nerve and muscle function. This can result in a wide range of symptoms such as cramps, muscle and nerve-related pain, and poor stamina.
Organic Magnesium Advanced helps regulate the nervous system to relax the muscles, ease nervous tension and promote restful sleep. During exercise, it helps maintain performance and electrolyte balance, while reducing fatigue and improving muscle recovery after exercise. It also compensates for magnesium depletion from sweating.
Organic Magnesium Advanced supports healthy cardiovascular, immune and metabolic functions including the normal regulation of cholesterol, inflammation and blood sugar. It reduces the risk of developing migraines including premenstrual and menstrual migraine, regulates calcium transport in the body, and helps maintain healthy teeth and bones.
New Improved Formula
Fusion Health Organic Magnesium Advanced now features an increased proportion of Magnesium glycinate, a highly absorbable form of magnesium. Elemental magnesium from Magnesium glycinate has increased by 192% compared to the previous formula providing greater potential for absorption and bioavailability.
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily
- Child 6-12 years: Take ½-1 tablet once daily
- Period pain & cramps: Take 2 tablets twice daily
- Exercise performance: Take 1-2 tablets before and after exercise
- Sleep & restless legs: Take 2 tablets before bed
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium glycinate 491mg (equiv. to Mg 70mg)
- Magnesium citrate 389mg (equiv. to Mg 60mg)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 300mg (equiv. to Mg 60mg)
- Magnesium aspartate 150mg (equiv. to Mg 10mg)
Total elemental magnesium (Mg) equals 200mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Magnesium Advanced contains four organic forms of magnesium, including magnesium glycinate supplied by Albion® Laboratories, the world leader and innovator in mineral nutrition.