Arnica Tablets by Brauer
This product is designed for temporary relief of bruising and sore, aching muscles. Arnica is particularly useful for the relief of muscular pain caused by over-exertion, heavy work or sporting activities.
It's also important to avoid alcohol when recovering from a soft tissue injury. Allow your injury to fully heal before starting to exercise or play sport again. Use the RICER principle to treat all soft tissue injuries to encourage healing and reduce inflammation:
- R = Rest the injured part for a few days
- I = Ice the injured area using a cold pack or ice pack. Apply for 20 minutes throughout the day for 48 hours after the injury
- C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage
- E = Elevate the injured limb for at least 24 hours
- R = Rehabilitate with help from a health professional
Adults: Initially, 2 tablets or 4 pills under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly.
Children 2 to 12 years: Initially, 1 tablet or 2 pills under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Tablets: Each glucose tablet contains: Arnica montana 6C, 2.9 mcL