ROOGENIC ANTI-INFLAMMATION TEA BAGS
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
- Designed with Native Australian Plants and other ingredients including turmeric.
- Turmeric has been recognised for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pepperberries have high antioxidant content.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a fresh earthy flavour.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Turmeric, Mint, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Wild Harvested Pepperberries.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Turmeric is made up of curcumin, which contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can boost the immune system and activate the body’s own defence systems.
Famed for its digestion soothing effect, mint also has one of the highest concentrations of a range of antioxidants, essential for maintaining wellbeing.
Traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific research is lauding its painkilling properties.
Pepperberries are different to conventional black pepper as they can aid improved digestion and are packed in antioxidants. They have traditionally been used to soothe heartburn.
Black pepper is essential to ensure the body’s absorption of curcumin in turmeric.