ROOGENIC NATIVE HAPPINESS TEA BAGS
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
- Native Australian plants traditionally used to ease an anxious mind or improve overall wellbeing.
- Incorporates ingredients that have been recognised for their ability to promote a good mood, a healthy mind or help increase focus.
- Enjoyed by the whole family.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a gorgeous fruity mango flavour.
With packaging designed by Indigenous Artist Kevin Bynder and our Digital Artist Christopher Peterson, the Tea Bag Boxes have been inspired by the Noongar Six Seasons and the vast landscapes of Australia.
It is now even easier and more convenient to brew your favourite cuppa in the office, home or while you are on the go.
Living in a beautiful sunburnt country with blue skies and sandy beaches gives us many reasons to smile but even here in Australia, or anywhere in the world, sometimes we just need a little pick-me-up to get our minds and bodies back on track.
This Native Happiness Tea is blended with all the flavours of a summer smile with punchy pops of Mango among our native Australian plants, with some of the ingredients in the blend used to boost happiness, ease stress, reduce anxiety, and increase focus.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Australian bush foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Freeze Dried Mango, Wild Crafted Jilungin, Organically Grown Aniseed Myrtle, Organic Mint, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Ginseng, Natural Mango Flavour.