Nevatona Calm Spray by Brauer
Homeopathic product - Nervatona Calm gently relaxes and helps you to unwind, so you can cope better with the effects of stress and mild anxiety such as tension, irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
- Stress is often difficult to avoid - how you handle it is usually what makes the difference.
- The best way to minimise the effects of stress is to start taking good care of yourself
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep
- Enjoy some regular physical activity to release natural feel - good chemicals in your body
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable
- Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you - it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
- Nervatona Calm is generally better to use if relaxation is required after work in preparation for retiring (sleeping).
Adults: Take 10 mL, use 4 sprays or dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses, then every 4 hours. Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5 mL, use 2 sprays or dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses, then every 4 hours. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - Oral Spray:
Each 1 mL contains:
Cocculus 4X, 50 mcL, Helonias 4X, 50 mcL, Ignatia 4X, 50 mcL, Nux vom. 6C, 1.67 mcL, Passiflora 1X, 50 mcL, Phosphoricum acidum 5X, 60 mcL, Sepia 4X, 50 mcL, Zincum met. 10X, 5 mcL.