St John's Wort 4000 by Thompson's
Size: 60 Tablets
One-A-Day St John's Wort 4000mg Tablets
Thompsons St John’s Wort is a natural way to maintain normal mood and adapt to stress.
Thompsons St John’s Wort helps alleviate symptoms of anxiety, stress and mood swings.
- helps to relive nervous unrest
- helps improve the body’s ability to cope with stress
- assists to manage stress
- aids to relieve sleeplessness and insomnia
- helps to relieve and manage PMS
- was used traditionally to assist in the management of nerve pain
- aids in maintaining general well-being
- individuals who suffer from or are prone to stress
- individuals who seek a daily supplement to maintain normal mood
- those who suffer from or prone to mood swings
- those experiencing disturbed sleep
- women with symptoms of anxiety and nervous tension associated with premenstrual tension or menopause
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) extract equiv. to dry herb flowering top 4g – standardised to contain hypericin 2.2mg
No added dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colour, flavouring or preservatives.
Adults: Take ONE tablet daily with food. This can be increased to TWO tablets or as professionally prescribed.
St John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your healthcare professional. Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.