MEGA ZINC 40mg by Ethical Nutrients
- May assist the normal healthy immune system-reducing the severity and duration of colds.
- May reduce the frequency of upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- May assist management of minor wounds, cuts, abrasions and scratches.
- Where a zinc deficiency exists, may assist in the healthy development of motor and attention skills in children.
- May help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
Take 2.0 grams (half a metric teaspoon) once per day after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Mix with water to make a tasty orange or raspberry flavoured Zinc drink. Close cap tightly after use.
Use Zinc Fix in conjunction with Zinc Test to correct your Zinc levels. Follow up with Zinc Maintain or Super Multi Plus to achieve optimal Zinc levels.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Each 2.0 g dose* contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.0 g
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 61.8 mg
Equiv. Elemental Zinc 22.5 mg
Magnesium phosphate 24.2 mg
Equiv. Elemental Magnesium 5.0 mg
Standardised extract equivalent to Dunaliella salina (fresh cell) 4.3 mg
Equiv. Carotenoids standardised to betacarotene 170g
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5.0 mg