Herbal Toothpaste by Red Seal
- Contains Chlorophyll to help alkaline the mouth.
- Cleans teeth, freshens breath, and helps prevent tooth decay and the build up of plaque.
- Contains 11 herbal extracts renowned for their cleansing, astringent, anti-microbial, and refreshing properties.
- Mint and menthol extracts to enhance your breath.
- Co No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Alkalising action.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Mild minty taste.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
- Contains calcium carbonate to whiten teeth.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener.
Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.
Chlorophyll: Helps alkalise the mouth