PLANT PROTEIN PIZZA BASE BY THE PROTEIN BREAD CO
If you’re a vegetarian eater, you may have come to believe that enjoying a slice of pizza was simply out of the question for you. But is that actually the case?
As it turns out, you can enjoy your favourite treat and stick with your diet plan if you opt to include Plant Protein Pizza Base by the Protein Bread Co. This pizza base is a great option for vegetarians because unlike traditional pizza crust, it’s actually high in protein.
This will help make your pizza meal more balanced since as you won’t be adding other meats, you otherwise may fall short.
All you need to add to this pizza crust is some sliced vegetables, tomato sauce, and vegan cheese.
When you use Plant Protein Pizza Base by The Protein Bread Co, you’ll get:
- A pizza crust that’s not only a great option for those who are vegetarians, but those who are using the ketogenic diet plan as well. Most ketogenic diet followers would never dream of ordering pizza, but now you can make it at home yourself.
- A rich source of high quality plant protein that will help support muscle growth and development
- Very low carb intake – this makes it ideal for even the strictest of low carb diet plans. Eat this pizza and feel confident your body will keep burning fat for hours to come.
- Completely gluten free. Not only is this pizza base low in carbs, but it contains no gluten so if you suffer from an insensitivity, it’s something you can safely eat.
- Free from all added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Putting that junk into your body will take its toll on your health and you can rest assured you get nothing but wholesome nutrition with this choice.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Just mix a few ingredients you likely already have at home and you’re ready to go.
Plant Protein Pizza is a fantastic option for when you need a treat and are hoping to keep your diet on track.
Each serving (which is half a pizza base) provides you with:
- 307 calories
- 25 grams of muscle building
- 22 grams of fat, of which just 4 grams are saturated
- 3.8 grams of carbohydrates to help keep your blood glucose levels stabilised
- 9.1 grams of dietary fibre, which will help reduce your cholesterol and help combat hunger